You can add, view, or download attachments by clicking the Attachments button available in every tab, or the paperclip icon displayed on the right side of wildfire records.
Attachments can be view and downloaded by any FTEM user with a role of Editor or Administrator.
If a wildfire has attachments associated with it, a paperclip icon is displayed on the far right-side of the row.
To view and download attachments:
Click either the paperclip icon or click the Attachments button. A list of all available attachment names and descriptions is displayed.
To download an attachment, click the Download icon to the right of the attachment.
Click either the paperclip icon or the Attachments button. A list of all available attachment names and descriptions is displayed.
- In the attachments box click the Browse Files to Attach button.
Select a file from your local machine and double-click the file to select it. File types compatible for download include:
- MS Word documents (.doc, .docx) up to 5 Mb.
- PDF documents (.pdf) up to 5 Mb.
- Image files (.gif, .jpg, .png) up to 1.5 Mb.
- Once a file is selected you may keep or change the file name, give the attachment a description, and view the file size (in bytes).
Click Upload and Attach when finished
Once successfully uploaded, you see a confirmation message and notice your file is now part of the list of attachments. You may close the box by left clicking the X in the upper left corner.