Welcome to the IFTDSS Help Center
- January 2021 - The Downloading Shapes and Shapefiles topic has been added to support the new functionality in for IFTDSS Version 3.3.1.
- December 2020 - Minimum Travel Time Fire Spread (MTT) modeling topics have been added for IFTDSS Version 3.3.
- October 2020 - Additional pages have been added to support Risk Assessment Reports and IFTDSS Reference Layers available in Map Studio.
- September 2020 - New help has been added for Quantitative Wildfire Risk Assessment (QWRA) Summary Reports.
- July 2020 - A new section on Quantitative Wildfire Risk Assessment (QWRA) has been added to support the new IFTDSS QWRA functionality.
- April 2020 - Several FTEM help topics have been updated as active fires can now be viewed and monitored in FTEM. A notice has been added to the FTEM Wildfire Data topic indicating that topic is still in the process of review and updating.
- March 2020 - New section on Exposure Analysis, under the Strategic Planning section of the Cycle pages.
- January 2020 - New content has been added to support LANDFIRE 2016 Remap landscapes.